Saturday, August 21, 2010

NEED ADVICE! I Applied For A Job At The Company My Ex Works For?

It's for like half what I currently earn. I know I am overqualified and they loved my resume. My question is:





Am I legally obligated to tell them about the restraining order? and


At which point in the interview process or after I am hired should I tell them about the restraining order she has against me?NEED ADVICE! I Applied For A Job At The Company My Ex Works For?
That is absolutely hysterical...thanks for the laugh!NEED ADVICE! I Applied For A Job At The Company My Ex Works For?
Ummm....seriously? You know the answer already. Don't even bother going through with the interview. You'll only end up in hot water.
are you just a troll as your screen name implies?





It seems reckless to apply somewhere where there is a restraining order in place. She can and will have it enforced and you'll be on the street.
Simply hilarious.
find another job.





The company will not tolerate a restraining order between two employees unless the problem has occured becuase of the work interactions. You can't bring a problem to an employer and hold him responsible for it.





Management doesn't tolerate stuff like: ';I can't go to this department I have issues with this guy send someone else'; This is not acceptable.





Why work in a place where enemies already are there, The world is so big





Find a job where you meet your next not your ex
Um....Do you hate you EX so much that you would actually take a pay cut for a job that you would get bored doing?





Duh you already know the answer.
Are you serious? Why do you want to put yourself in that situation? Give it up.
  • applying eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment