Monday, August 23, 2010

I aspire to be a an owner of my own company in about 4 years, which literature can best advice me on this?

SBA- Small Business Assoc., look up on internet-how to write a business plan, if you have a college in your town- go to their school store, there you will find book on starting a business and business plans.


Business plans are use to help you cover all areas of your new idea, and to show a bank that your idea will work.I aspire to be a an owner of my own company in about 4 years, which literature can best advice me on this?
Probably statrt in which you put your interest most and the next will be careful planning of what company you want to own.


Good luck.


Here are some websites you can browse:


http://www.articlefocus.com/Article/How-鈥?/a>


http://www.articlefocus.com/Article/Is-S鈥?/a>I aspire to be a an owner of my own company in about 4 years, which literature can best advice me on this?
what do you aspire to do? do you want to be the best coal miner


and open your own mine? or the best fish gutter and have your own guttery(new word?) . or maybe a automated dog/cat wash


facility. there isn't a soul in this free country that would'nt like to have their own company. do what or tell us what you like to do


that makes you happy, in other words, clarify the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment