Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need some loan advice for credit card debt, what shall I do? I don't want a credit consolidation company.

Is it possible for me to get a loan for some credit card debt? I have established credit and it is not the greatest but Im about 6,000 in debt with credit cards. I make about 2,000 a month take home and was looking for a loan so I can make one payment a month and pay off the high interest cards in the mean time. Any recommendations anyone?I need some loan advice for credit card debt, what shall I do? I don't want a credit consolidation company.
Found this web site because it made it to the CBS news last week.It is called Prosper.I am thinking about being a loaner for them.Looks really good I feel for banks when this really takes off the web site has been up a year.Check it out.People loan People money.And you make 1 payment to Prosper a month.I need some loan advice for credit card debt, what shall I do? I don't want a credit consolidation company.
You can visit http://www.cashguru.info and find very useful tips and several articles on debt consolidation.

Report Abuse



You are a do it yourself type of person so visit


http://www.thecreditrepairmanual.com and you'll get all the information you need.
Well I used to sue people that didn't pay their bills and was a collector so I have a little knowledge about consolidation. It is good you don't want to go through CCC because they take about .75 cents of every dollar you give them. If you own your home you could try refinancing to get some money out or a home equity loan as it will have lower interest than your CC's. Depending on how good your credit it a consolidation loan could be a good option, ask your bank or try a credit union to get the best rates. You can also call your credit card companies. Most will work with you if you let them know before you go delinquent. I had an MBNA card that I let get too high and couldn't pay anything but the minimum, I was 18, first card. They gave me 0% interest as long as I made my monthly payments but they closed the card. They also bumped up my monthly payment to $30. I ended up paying it off with a little help from taxes but I didn't have to pay interest. Your best bet would be call your CC companies and see if they will lower your interest. If you want one payment then try for a loan.
Depending on other payments and ability to pay, you may be able to get a bank debt consolidation loan. A lot depends on your credit score, your history with the bank, and your ability to convince the loan officer that you will not get right back into credit card debt. Good luck.
You can check the advertisements that come with your credit card statement. Most of the time you can pay off the other cards with the one that has the lowest interest rate. CUT UP THE ONES YOU HAVE PAID OFF!!!!!! Stop using your cards altogether if you can. I f you need a card apply for a new one with a small limit like maybe $500.00. That should cover any emergency that may come up.
dont worry my friend ........


u can get the loanof any type easily..............





i had found it very easily by dis source





i hope this will help u.....
  • applying eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment