Saturday, August 21, 2010

Advice please! What do you think of the company Monsoon Accessorize?

Their clothes are usually manufactured in China or India and they have a good charity set up to help these countries and disadvantaged children (check out the Monsoon Trust).


Monsoon is expensive but a lot of their clothes are designed for special occasions and not everyday wear and so I'd think you can afford it from time to time. Their dresses are so beautiful and Accessorize is reasonably priced; I love their jewelry.Advice please! What do you think of the company Monsoon Accessorize?
It's alright i like the bags from accessorize, and the jewellery i by for friends on birthdays, but i don't go to monsoon, my dad's girlfriend brought my Lil sister a suit from there for my brother's wedding and i thought it was hideous, then i saw the price and i thought i t so wasn't worth it.Advice please! What do you think of the company Monsoon Accessorize?
I think it is a good copany which sells both strange and unusual things that are not found in the normal high street shops, the problem it though, it is really tio expensive. I dont spend my money in there, would sooner go to another shop!
I think the stuff is nice, but it is overpriced for what it is. They manufacture a lot of their products in China and other countries like that so I would be worried workers are not in safe conditions with proper wages.
I love accessorize things-you can find something to match just about any outfit-be it bag, earings or whatever-problem is affording it.


Monsoon I like most things there but can rarely afford them


x
Love the glittery style, can麓t afford to shop in there too ofen but it麓s great for special ocasions and great deals when on sale.
I think their stuff is grossly overpriced, and its all a bit granny like, like the dresses and hats you may see and art teacher wearing
Expensive and most items sourced from India or China and marked up about 100 times cost price.
love it, i love sequins and glitter and everything feminine :-)
I quite like some of their stuff but as I tavel in India a lot I can't bring myself to pay so much for it.
Expensive.
way over priced for what it is.not sure what age you are but it is definitely aimed @ 30yrs +
Yes lovely shop but very pricey wait for for summer sales maybe.
boring and overpriced
Haven't seen any. Will look now.
Its really cute but I live in america where we use dollars
cool
  • applying eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment