Monday, August 23, 2010

Job advice.! Help! A small company sales job or a F1000 sales job, pros and cons?

I have been unemployed for a while and the money is about to run out. I received an offer today and accepted working in the contractor payroll outsourcing sales to F1000 market with A very nice 15 person family like firm financially stable. The other job offer is with a behemoth global large document imaging manufacturer. both are willing to pay the same base salary but the imaging company offers uncapped commissions but longer tougher sales hours. The small company wants to develop me and get me to six figures as soon as possible. My question is given the fact I am a divorced dad with part time custody of a 3 year old which opportunity has the greatest risks and rewards? I don't need a ton of stress right now either. I know this may seem dumb and a no brainer to some people but positive helpful feedback would be awesome....thanks in advance! By the way to add to the stress, both offers are $25,000 less a year than what I was making in my old job so I need to make commissions as quickly as possible!Job advice.! Help! A small company sales job or a F1000 sales job, pros and cons?
at the small company, will you have to deal with family drama? will ';getting to six figures'; take years and years? will they be family friendly?





will you feel like you've sold your soul if you go corporate?


can you sell a lot? do you have the talent and skills to make those extra commissions?


and most importantly, do you have the motivation and dedication to put towards the ';longer tougher sales hours';?





whatever you do, don't pick dred scott's scam.

No comments:

Post a Comment