Monday, August 23, 2010

Advice for bad gas company?

I pay my gas £20 a month via a card and my gas remains on permanent I never had any problems or complaints with my company for the full 2 years and 9 months Ive been with them but then I get a bill for £1400 so I phone them and they said for the last 2 years their computer has been overwriting my meter readings so I was getting underestimated bills.I have low income and cant afford to pay what their asking and I wont except a prepayment meter, as it is their fault (they admit that) surely there is some other way around this mess they got me into, they want me to pay £45 instead of £20 a month which would be fine but they also want another £40 a month for 2 years to pay off the bill I cant afford all that.any advice?Advice for bad gas company?
There are rules about this kind of thing, but the best people to get this sorted out for you is energy watch.


http://www.energywatch.org.uk/


Also get some advice from the citizens advice, you really need to get some help and I don't think this is the best place to get that kind of advice.


I hope that you can get this sorted

No comments:

Post a Comment