Monday, August 23, 2010

Need Advice about Working from Home. Company Name Text121Chat?

A friend emailed me about a text chat operator job. The name is text121chat or something of that nature. The job says all you have to do is send at least 2000 messages a month and it can be clear chatting or adult anything. I was wondering if anyone has tried this company or something like this because I do not want to get sucked into a scam or something. I believe you make $500 a month or $.25 a message. Thanks for your help.





I am a full time student and I think I could manage to send 65 message a day, they require you to log on 6 days a week. I've never tried anything like this before and it seems legit because they require proof of address and your social security card but hmmm I'm not exactly sure I need the money. Well thanks for the output.Need Advice about Working from Home. Company Name Text121Chat?
DANGER. Your SS# is all someone needs to begin identity theft. Could be real. Could be trouble.Need Advice about Working from Home. Company Name Text121Chat?
Actually Inc.com just ran a report on Text121chat in their 7 Sexiest Businesses...and they are a pretty trust worthy media. Who knows?





http://www.inc.com/multimedia/鈥?/a>

Report Abuse



Yeah, that sounds legitimate.





(Please read the sarcasm in the above statement.)

No comments:

Post a Comment