Saturday, August 21, 2010

Expanding my e-commerce company globally. Need some advice.?

I have an e-commerce company that currently sells only within Canada but I want to expand it globally, what kind of strategy would you recommend for the initial expansion? What are some of the factors you would consider in pursuing this strategy?


Expanding my e-commerce company globally. Need some advice.?
When you say e-commerce, are you talking about a company you started or one you hooked up with.





If you are involved with networking I would rec'd you get up with your mentors and make sure they know the difference in taking products over the border, because you can get some heavy fines for trying to sneak stuff you intend to sell across the border without claiming.





If it's something you started I imagine you'd have talked to some lawyers if you're ready for this step rather than hope that some genius on Yahoo Answers would have the expanse of knowledge on international trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment