Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice. Is this a cool name for a company?

Hey I'm starting a clothing company with my friend. We're gonna start small and sell t-shirts for the summer and see how it goes from there. We're having trouble with a good brand name. Actually, we've sorta have one: DUBii Apparel. We have a website, although its new and not finished. (www.dubiiapparel.com). Our logo is kinda cool. I wanted the name to be unique and stand out. Is it a good name?


please be honest.


thanksI need advice. Is this a cool name for a company?
Just checked your website - there's something kind of creepy about it, that I can't put my finger on. The logo reminds me of some kind of terrorist or gang symbol.





I'm taking it you are hoping to appeal to teen guys, geeks, gamers etc.?I need advice. Is this a cool name for a company?
Yes, the name is fine, and memorable too.


If you are going to target young generation, it will really help to have some kind of interactive features on your website - it will help.


Also, in the initial stages of a company, you can give a form to visitors to share your site. Any decent name (like yours) can be grown.


Aim to reach 3000 people, and then it can self-propagate.


All the best!
yes
yeah its good i like it

No comments:

Post a Comment