Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm a student trying to get a credit card. I don't know which company to go with. any advice.?

Hate to tell you this but the best rate I found was with GE Money (if they're still doing the card).





They don't advertise but if you go on one of those comparison websites you'll usually find out they're the best.





Be sure to shop around and get the lowest APR possible.





Also be sure not to go overboard on the thing as student debt is enough without that hanging around your neck as well.I'm a student trying to get a credit card. I don't know which company to go with. any advice.?
most credit card companies advertise at schools.


try to go with the ones with the lowest fees and longest grace period.


make sure you can pay back at least the min payments on time otherwise don't bother with credit cards.


You usually dont really need a credit card until you start working.


I personally prefer Chase over Citi but really hate both of them. As someone else suggested your local bank in your neighborhood often has the best dealsI'm a student trying to get a credit card. I don't know which company to go with. any advice.?
As a student. I recommend to check with your bank for student visa and start using wisely to prevent your future finance reputations such obtaining car ,home,and personal loans. I would not recommend to to sign up on the internet because of some duplicate scammers. Good luck, MM
dont get amex they periodically do finacial reviews in youre account to see if you can afford the card and then they will cancel youre card

No comments:

Post a Comment