Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can you advice me on how to apply for a summer training project in nice electronics company???

hi...i m currently pursuing my b.tech in electronics and comm....i m in my third year....i have to do a training or project work sort of thing...this coming june-july.


i have absolutely no idea on how to apply for a training project.


i mean how do we get the addresses of companies like sony,tata etc and how do we know whether they provide summer training or not??


moreover do they provide some stipend??Can you advice me on how to apply for a summer training project in nice electronics company???
I am not sure about sony or the other electronics companies but you can go to the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign


and they have a Summer program:





http://www.pltw.illinois.edu/UIUCSyllabu鈥?/a>





I hope this helps!
  • applying eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment