Thursday, August 19, 2010

Best advice please for someone having problems with online shopping company.I am being ignored by this company

despite phoning and emails. At a loss as what to do now. Do you think trading standards can help me please?





Paid for goods when order was placed; they appear to be reputable firm that supplies showers curtains and bathroom fittings.





Would be grateful for helpful advice. Thank you!Best advice please for someone having problems with online shopping company.I am being ignored by this company
I had trouble when I ordered a TV on-line. It was paid for and when it arrived it was second hand with massive chunks out of it! They took it back with no question but wouldn't give me my money.





After weeks of calls and emails with no answer, I sent an email saying if I didn't have my money by the end of the week I'll contact trading standards. Amazingly I was called the next day and told the money will be in my account by the end of the day.





So, just tell them to sort it out or you'll get trading standards on their ***. The threat of it seams to be enough.Best advice please for someone having problems with online shopping company.I am being ignored by this company
Did you pay by credit card? You can always dispute the charge then let the credit card deal with them.... Then the credit card company thru dispute resolution will normally give you a contact at the company.
Hi BD, e-mail me their address and I'll see what I can come up with for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment