Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm a loner and my soon to be roommates look like big partyers, any advice?I'm quiet and prefer my own company?

Move out, or deal with it. Not everyone wants to be alone.I'm a loner and my soon to be roommates look like big partyers, any advice?I'm quiet and prefer my own company?
well theyll probably be out all night getting wastedI'm a loner and my soon to be roommates look like big partyers, any advice?I'm quiet and prefer my own company?
You can be friends and cordial with your roomies without changing who you are. Opposites attract the great thing about people is we always change and evolve..who knows? Your new roomie might have a quiet side too. You might teach each other something new, just remain open-minded.
don't get room mates. take a second job. enjoy your own company.
For peace in your home, I'd recommend praying the Devotion to the Seven Sorrows of Mary.





The Seven Sorrows of Mary are as follow:





1. The Prophecy of Simeon


2. The Flight into Egypt


3. The Loss of the Child Jesus in the Temple


4. Mary Meets Jesus as He Carries His Cross


5. The Crucifixion and Death of Jesus


6. The Body of Jesus is Taken Down from the Cross and Placed into Mary's Arms


7. Jesus is Placed in the Tomb.





Mary wishes for us to pray one Hail Mary while meditating on each of the Seven Sorrows, for a total of seven Hail Marys. She has made the following promises to those who do this on a daily basis:





1. I will grant peace to their families.


2.They will be enlightened about the Divine mysteries.


3. I will console them in their pains and I will accompany them in their work.


4. I will give them as much as they ask for as long as it does not oppose the adorable will of my Divine Son or the sanctification of their souls.


5. I will defend them in their spiritual battles with the infernal enemy and I will protect them at every instant of their lives.


6. I will visibly help them at the moment of their death, they will see the face of their Mother.


7. I have obtained this Grace from my Divine Son, that those who propagate this devotion to my tears and dolors, will be taken directly from this earthly life to eternal happiness since all their sins will be forgiven and my Son and I will be their eternal consolation and joy.





God bless!


Fred
Learn to enjoy other people's company, or don't get roommates.





Partying is optional.
You may want to buy some headphones. At a hardware store, near the power tools, you can find ear protection (they look just like headphones) that block out 20+ db of sound. You can get them for less than $20 US. That may help when you want to be alone in your room. You cannot sleep while wearing them though.





You do not say if the room mates are joining you or if you are joining them. You may have chosen inappropriately for yourself.





If you decide to join the party, take it in small steps. Do not allow yourself to be overwhelmed. Take care.
First and only suggestion Stop making assumptions about people based on the way they look, they may be real mellow people.
Get out and join the party.
Tell them small parties are fine, but your room is off limits.





Compromise is key.
Take it as a chance to develop other aspects of yourself.
just try ur best to get to the party and make new friends at the party


p.s. gd luk

No comments:

Post a Comment