Saturday, July 31, 2010

Request for an advice - what should I do If my web designer/ hosting company cheating me ?

my web designer and hosting company is not giving me the control panel of domain %26amp; hosting account. what should I do and where to complain.Request for an advice - what should I do If my web designer/ hosting company cheating me ?
well if the people at the top arent giving you access then your stuffed and tell them to bog off as well.


If some one manages and designs the site for you then they wouldnt normally give YOU access to the controll panel anyway. You'd have to pay them for their time to log in and remove the fullstop where it wasnt supposto be.Request for an advice - what should I do If my web designer/ hosting company cheating me ?
consumer court
If you are sure this is not a misunderstanding, take it to your local government body that deals with consumer complaints. If you simply change hosts, they will get away with it and likely continue ripping people off..
You do not have much choice than moving out to another web hosting company, you can try http://aplis.net/ , also there are no dearth of web designers , check websites like http://getafreelnacer.com/
Just move to another hosting company or host your own site.
  • makeup counter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment