Saturday, July 31, 2010

Behind on personal and company (s-corp) taxes, advice?

Hi All,





I had a business that I closed 1 year ago, I started a new business and it has been struggling. I've been struggling financially for about a few years. A few years ago, I put all my $ into saving my business and now I am just trying to make rent, etc. So I am really behind in taxes, I've filed extensions, etc. but now it is so overwhelming and I really don't have the money to pay a CPA to help, but I can't do it on my own. I am pregnant, so I don't want to get in deep trouble...like going to jail, etc. Feeling overwhelmed...thoughts?Behind on personal and company (s-corp) taxes, advice?
You should have thought about your financial problems before getting undressed and getting pregnant.





Babies cost a lots of money these days.


How do you expect to raise a child if you are so financially strapped?

No comments:

Post a Comment