Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need to buy a pre-paid cell phone. I was thinking virgin mobile? Is Tracphone a better company Any Advice?

Virgin MobileI need to buy a pre-paid cell phone. I was thinking virgin mobile? Is Tracphone a better company Any Advice?
T-Mobile prepaid can be cheap to keep the service active ($100 per year), but there are no mobile to mobile minutes.





Cingular offers mobile to mobile on certain pick your plan and prepaid accounts.





Verizon Wireless prepaid is the most expensive.





Tracfone is good for very light use.





Virgin Mobile is decent--they have a number of plan options, including limited use monthly (no contract) as well as pure minute to minute prepaid.





Amp'd mobile hybrid plans are okay-- $30 for 500 minutes a month. That's fairly good.I need to buy a pre-paid cell phone. I was thinking virgin mobile? Is Tracphone a better company Any Advice?
Don't use Tracphone. They were my first prepaid cellphone service and they were horrible. I could make calls but not receive them. Customer service is horrible. They don't know what they're doing. They never solved my problem.





I left them five years ago for another company. I currently use Cingular. Much better service and reception (no dropped calls).
tmobile
I think Tracphone is very expensive if you plan to use it much.





I have Cingular pick your plan prepaid for my daughter. It's I pay around $40.00 a month for 600 minutes and unlimited night and weekends.
If you like getting ripped off then get a track phone but if you do not stay away from them. They rip off the poor. I went to cingular and bought a phone for a small $$. you will be better off there.you can prepay.
It depends what u want to use ur phone for..if ur gonna text alot get Virgin because it has penny txting for tracefone its 10 cents per text all the time also if ur gonna use ur phone a lot after 7pm then virgin has good rates per month for that......in gerenal tracefone is for ppl who don't use it that much or just have 3 min convos on it....Virgin is for ppl who acually use their phone just don't get caught up in buying games and ringtones cause it can rly add up

No comments:

Post a Comment