Saturday, July 31, 2010

Advice starting a footwear/clothing company.?

I'm looking to start a footwear/clothing company in a particular scene and would love any general advice for the importing/exporting process of bulk shoes, working with manufacturors and finding the right people to do business, and any other advice that may help.


Thanks.Advice starting a footwear/clothing company.?
Learn to speak Chinese and go there yourself, or you're just giving away part of your profits to someone else.Advice starting a footwear/clothing company.?
Finding manufacturers and wholesalers is difficult unless you know where to look. I started out googling for wholesalers, but many were just a scam. Then I came across a great wholesaler database. I soon found out that they had contact info for millions of wholesalers for virtually any product. It also is the only one ever endorsed by eBay. Buying this database was the best business decision I have ever made. I'm sure you would feel the same way. There is no doubt in my mind that it could provide you the necessary wholesalers to launch your company. I'm going to stop sounding like a salesman and let you check it out for yourself. If you want a free e-book on this amazing product, click on my profile and send me an email. I will send it right out to you. I promise no spam, no junk, only profit driven resources. Good luck and I hope to hear from you soon!
Computerised the management of your business for easy evaluation.
  • makeup counter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment