Thursday, July 29, 2010

I want to work for a company but....ADVICE!?

I want to work for a Head Quarter of a corporation, it's a big corp. It's established in the state I live. I want to go work there but there are A LOT of people that I know that work there (not even know but people that went to my college or high school. What will happen if I go in for an interview and I see some of them. I feel like it will be awkward and what if I don't get a position! Any advice?I want to work for a company but....ADVICE!?
dont worry yourself :) If you get the job, you will settle in as you would anywhere else in time. If you dont get it, dont worry about them judging you, if its a local corporation, you wont be the first or the last person they know that will get turned down. You might even find that if they recognise you, a familiar face can help them make a positive decision. You have to try though, how else are you going to be their boss in a few years ;)I want to work for a company but....ADVICE!?
If those people working at the corporation don't have fond memories of you then you will probably need a substantial amount of evidence for your credibility such as education and/or work experience. I suspect that many people often have hopes to work at one large corporation or another, but for the most part they realize they are content with the job they have. Some of them do pursue education and at some point along the road they do achieve that goal of employment with the big corporation.

No comments:

Post a Comment