Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Starting a new beauty company! please give me your advice!!?

I am trying to start my own e-commerce business, where customers will sign up for a monthly fee (totally cancellable at any time with no add. fees) and receive samples of luxury cosmetics, skin care, and hair care products! The prices will range from $15-30 depending on the package you choose. This way, you wont have to spend hundreds of dollars on beauty products that don't work for you, and you don't have to worry about gaining a certain number of ';points'; just to receive 1-2 samples! Plus, customers will get an option to choose specific brands, or specific products they would like to receive. I will also have an option where they can enter in their skin type, hair type, etc.. and match them with the best cosmetics for them! Please tell me what you think!!!! any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you!Starting a new beauty company! please give me your advice!!?
Hm, good idea. Never met something like this. Good luck with your business. I believe people gonna like this.Starting a new beauty company! please give me your advice!!?
That sounds great! i would sign up for something like that such a good idea!
  • help for acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment