Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice. I am sleeping with the CEO of my company, he is married with 2 kids, he is 44.?

I am not with him because I want to be promoted, this is not the typical case. I am 32 and I have a boyfriend. I am in love with my boyfriend but the relationship is not the same now. I don't know what I need to do. I don't want to end my relationship but I am really confused with this other guy.Advice. I am sleeping with the CEO of my company, he is married with 2 kids, he is 44.?
I hope you know that this CEO will not leave his family for you, no matter what he says. He is using you (and maybe you are using him) regardless this is a relationship that will only cause you pain in the end. Have some self respect and end it. It sounds like you and your boyfriend need to sit down and have some serious talks about your relationship find out why things have changed. One of my favorite quotes from Dr. Phil is that ';we teach people how to treat us';. Always remember that. We are treated in a way that we allow. I could go on and on but the bottom line is: be the one to end it with the CEO then analyze your relationship with your boyfriend. When you end it with the CEO do it with dignity, no drama! handling this in a professional manner will likely save your career.Advice. I am sleeping with the CEO of my company, he is married with 2 kids, he is 44.?
Question and then the answer. Keep out of my bed room.

Report Abuse



choose one thing only love or promotion this is trend of today.


however it is not right, but it is day's demand.do it but with precaution play always safe sex.


don't be emotional.
Sweetie, sex is for marriage only, why are you comitting aldultery? God hates sin, Jesus loves us so much that He died on the cross for our sins, repent and change your ways, ask Jesus to forgive you, before it's too late, all He wants is for us to ask Him into our hearts, Jesus loves you
what do you do?!?!!!!???? if you love your boyfriend, you wouldn't want to hurt him. and your CEO, your just sleeping with him!! and you cant be with him for forever. and if you want a succesvile career......i think you get the point.
At 32 you should have your head screwed on correctly but it sounds like you don't know anything. Getting involved with a married guy who is your boss is absolutely crazy. He is using you only for sex and nothing else. Get out of that dump affair before he ruins your life completely.
I would end it now, being the ';other'; woman you most likely will end up being alone in the end. If his wife finds out she could make her husband fire you. That's if she decides to stay with him. So before anything happens I would end it now if I were you.
thats pretty skanky, honestly. you should feel ashamed.You ever think of your bf feelings, or the wifes feelings? you are old enough to know better
Thats sad on your part. If a woman was with my husband and knew he was married I would make her life hell. It is so disrespectful. He has two children how do you think they would feel when they find out about this. Stop thinking about yourself and thinking about the people your actions will hurt. But you'll are fit for each other cheaters go well together.
That's kinda trampish. You need to leave the married guy, leave your boyfriend and find yourself.
First of all what goes around comes around. I hope you don't think your boss is going to leave his family for you because that's rarely the case in this kind of situation. Also both of you are betraying the trust of people you are saying you love. In your case it's your boyfriend, for him it's his wife and kids. If the relationship is not the same between you and your boyfriend then why haven't you just been honest with him about it? Even if you just say ';let's take a break and see other people for a while';. If you are as confused as you sound then you need to let them both go until you do get it together.
Well things are different because you are cheating on your b/f and are a homewrecker so you should feel bad..
He's loaded isn't he??





Well you need to figure out what you want from this. As well you need to figure out what your boss wants from this. I'm sure he doesn't want to leave his wife, so maybe you should just end it or keep it going but don't expect a relationship from him. You have to decide.
Well, when you find someone you love and have children with him I hope he cheats on you with someone he works with. How does that sound? Pretty awful I bet... that's what you are doing to a family. You are letting this man use you for sex... which he is because if he wanted somehting more he would not be married.
Don't get emotionally attached. End the sex, but keep him wanting you. You'll go far promotion wise.





Oh yeah, don't sleep with married men. It makes you pond scum.
You are being very selfish....what are you thinking.......at 32 you should know better. No morals , no work ethic, just what makes me feel good , and f#ck the consequences. I am surrounded by people like you everyday, (both men and women)......and there life code is.........You can go first after me!


May the fleas of a thousand camels infest deep with-in your butt crack...............and I mean that with all due respect!!!!
ceo id be getting as much money from him that i could his got it and your just a number to him trust me im right
You obviously cannot continue as you are indefinitely...


You are cheating on your b/f with a married man who is


cheating on his wife...You are going to have to put an end


to cheating with the CEO....
If your boyfriend is sincere, you certainly don't deserve him. As far as your relationship with the CEO, you should know better! He is never going to leave his family for you.
End it. Nothing good could come out of this. If co workers find out your reputation will be totally ruined and they will say that you slept your way to your position. Not to mention this is morally wrong. You probably should change jobs at this point, I don't see how you could get past this career wise. Make better choices at your next job.
I am not here to judge you, I am just trying to give what I feel is honest advice. Then let me be short and to the point.





You should break off all contact. Get yourself a new job in a different area. possibly in another city or state. I can not stress this enough.Your CEO is a selfish immoral sleazebag, and does not deserve to be running the company. Confess to your boyfriend ASAP and ask for his forgiveness. There are only two things that can happen, he will either break up with you, or your relationship will actually improve. Lastly, learn from your mistakes, and NEVER DO IT AGAIN!





Additional:


Don't let the opinions of others on this site get you down. It is only their own guilt, fear, and shame that makes them bitter. They are probably in no position to start casting stones at you.
do you know what women like you are called? You really have a thick skin coming here and asking what we think about it if you are the first to know this si completely wrong! He is MARRIED seems to be the answer here.
Well the wives usually find out


Then the shiiiit hits the fan %26gt; %26gt; %26gt;


you will probably end up on the unemployment line . . .


the boyfriend will cut and run (maybe smack you upside the head)


his wife will clean him out in the divorce %26amp; he will blame you .


and if you are in a small town, everyone will dis you for being a homewrecker . . .


MAYBE - you should just look for a new job in another town NOW !
you are playing with fire and your relationship + your career... do not get to the top of your profession by sleeping your way to the top. it does not work...
I dont think that you love your boyfriend. Why would you do something that would devistate him? Would you want your boyfriend cheating on you? One thing that you have to realize is that marriage and family are sacred. You are interfering with a man and his wife and family. I hope that you are not expecting him to leave is family because chances are he will not. If he does, how can you trust a man that took marriage vows, did not live by them and then left his wife and kids behind. This is nothing but trouble. Wives are dangerous. Wives have so much to lose that some will do anything to keep their lives - assault or even murder the mistress. I really dont want you to get hurt. End it now!
ok wow.





this is funny.





because about 5 years ago i was the kid of that father.





yes,my dad.he cheated on my mom with his secretary.





and it broke my heart.it hurt me soo bad.





you should definetly end this relationship with him.


its wrong.





imagine if your bf knew about this.he would be heartbroken.





please end it.








if you continued your affair.your just another one of this types of women i hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment