Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Applying for other positions in the same company? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

I applied for a program officer position at a NGO on March 22. They contacted me for a writing sample. I have not heard from them since. The deadline for this job is April 14. This job is highly competitive--I am not sure they will consider me.





Anyway, I checked on their website. They just open another position. It is an Administrative Assistant position. I want to apply for this job too.





I have Master Degrees. I am a billingual. English is my second langauge. I am very young and lack of work experiences.Therefore, I am worried about the first job. Meanwhile, I am over qualified for the second job.





I really want to work for this company. Should I apply for the AA job anyway? Thank you for your advice.Applying for other positions in the same company? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
you should always apply for any job your well suited for-how else are they going to know you want to improveApplying for other positions in the same company? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
I say you apply for the competitive job. Submit an awesome, strucking resume and application letter that demonstrates your best abilities and skills. Pray earnestly of your desire to get this job. And since He knows better than we do, if you get this job - this is beneficial for you, if not - there's a job that is reserved for you far better than this one.





Believe in yourself. And good luck!
  • help for acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment