Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pleases advice me? I want to open a Private Limited Company (LTD).?

Pleases advice me? I want to open a Private Limited Company (LTD), with the name:


Sufficient and forbearing corp.


The functions and objectives of the company are: General contractor and supplier.


So please, does the name sound ok for the company? If not what will you advice me to use these two names: Sufficient and forbearing for? Or how can I create a name from these two words?Pleases advice me? I want to open a Private Limited Company (LTD).?
The name doesn't sound good. What do the words mean for you - why do you want them... Do they mean satisfactory and patient? Equal and abstaining? Adequate and withholding? What's the message you want people to think when they see your name?Pleases advice me? I want to open a Private Limited Company (LTD).?
abbreviated
u should name it


well actually the name is quite satisfactory but dont u think that asking this on the internet might not make a good impression.
Do you have patents on those two words? Why you have to use those two words?

No comments:

Post a Comment