Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Atheists, Misery loves company.Why do Christians need your advice?

I wonder if you've ever met


An atheist in your lifetime


Your assumptions seem to be all wet


Your thinking's practically a crime.





Most of the atheists I know


Are generally cheerful


They have no Hell to which they'll go


No god to make them fearful





I hope you don't mind when I make


This rather slight correction


Your thinking's based on a mistake


You're guilty of projectionAtheists, Misery loves company.Why do Christians need your advice?
If you look more carefully, you might notice that at no time to I claim to be an atheist. You assume that I'm an atheist (in error) just as you assume that atheists are unhappy.

Report Abuse


Atheists, Misery loves company.Why do Christians need your advice?
Oddly enough I'm very happy. And Christians keep asking us questions, some attack us, and others simply need to be enlightened on who we are--I.E. we're not all jerks, and some seem to think we are. We have to defend ourselves when someone is constantly attacking us...or keeps telling us what we do or don't believe...or, in this case, telling us we're all miserable.
Christians don't need or want my advice so I don't offer it.


I've yet to see an atheist show up on my doorstep trying to sell me anti-religion.
they (christians) need an alternate point of view than the medieval religion they follow. some of the conclusions they draw from the bible are dead wrong but they try to impose them on the rest of us that don't want it, don't like it, don't believe it.





regards,
No offense intended, but, you asked! The christian is filled with the deceptive teachings of the traditions of men which the athiest is intellegent enough to walk away from. The athiest may not have anything at this particular time to hold on to, but he is not deceived into believing a lie!!! I think the christian can learn a lot from the athiest!!!
Because you seem pretty miserable, we just want to be happy company for you, try to get you out of that nasty misery and melancholy that seems to have you down.





------





*LOL* Screw my answer, AnArdRi's is awesome!
Why do you keep Quoting a Stephen King tag lines? From MISERY, I think he should start charging you every time you use that.


As a matter of fact why don't you watch that film and see what Church people turn into.
christians are stupid and keep asking the same question over and over again thinking it will change. Which is by the way one of the definitions of insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment