Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I am trying to plan a major event for my company, I've never done this before and looking for some advice?

and what exactly is the ';major event'; ??I am trying to plan a major event for my company, I've never done this before and looking for some advice?
How many people are you expecting? I am having a party for my daughter %26amp; am getting it caterered by a Taco guy. It includes food for 100 people for 400.00. I don't know what your budget is. But, it will certainly make life easierI am trying to plan a major event for my company, I've never done this before and looking for some advice?
What kind of event (major event)???? Like you said, not dealing with food, I'm assuming that you mean an exhibition or conference. Call a local hotel of where you're having the conference or exhibition and ask for options of what they offer in terms on conference rooms and halls. Many hotels offer catering and different types of room sizes and the like.





Please provide more details if you would like more answers.
Depending on how much monies you wanted to spend, you could reserve an outdoor amusement park for the day and have a Caterer to attend with lunch of bar-b-que sandwishes, chips, baked beans, cole slaw, cold drinks which makes a nice meal.





Everyone would be able to have access to the rides, pool, water slide for the whole day.





I've attended this type of event and it was great, and everyone had so much fun and made the moral of the employee's become family.
Find the best events coordinator in your area. This person/company will handle all the details (there are many) hire entertainment, catering, suggest locations, etc. Depending on the number of guests, level of sophistication, the advice from the coordinator is invaluable. You don't want to hire a circus for a group of top executives. Tacky.

No comments:

Post a Comment