Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice on how to return expensive item to company that won't respond to me?

I have this thing I bought for 60 dollars online and got it through the mail. It is called My Snoring Solution. It completely does not work on me. They say that they will refund your money if you return it with the packaging slip. But I distinctly remember there being no packaging slip in the envelope. I have tried to contact them twice but they have not emailed me back. There is no phone number for this company whatsoever. I checked my package and the website- nothing. They don't even have an email address- all they have is one of those fill-in- the-box-with-your-message pages. The day I got it, I emailed them saying it did not work and I wanted to return it. they have not emailed me back. I am not sure if they are even reading their emails. I got this thing because I have sleep apnea and I hoped it would hold my chin out so as to unblock the airways, as this is the express function of the sling. Instead, it presses my chin backwards, into my neck, making my breathing worse than before. I am not sure who to call. Also, I have checked my email and for some reason, I cannot find evidence of my online purchase. I searched and searched. Help!Advice on how to return expensive item to company that won't respond to me?
Go here: http://www.whois.net/ and type in the name of the website to find out who owns it. You might get lucky and see all the information you need about them including a contact number.





I hope this helps!


AuntieAdvice on how to return expensive item to company that won't respond to me?
You have just learned a very valuable lesson... NEVER buy medical devices on-line, from some company you can not deal with in person. If you can't call them on the phone before you buy... if you can't walk in the door and speak to them in person... do NOT spend a dime with them.
You have been had!

No comments:

Post a Comment