Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My company is being acquired...need advice?

My company was recently acquired by another company. I am a college graduate who is taking place in an analyst program.





When the news came out that my company was being acuqired, I reached out to previous offers that I had turned down. One of the companies re-interviewed me and gave me the offer again. At the time I had no news of whether I would be offered employment at my current firm. Their main concern was that I would turn back on the offer and I told them I wouldn't. Eventually I accepted the offer.





Now a couple weeks later, the company who acuired us gave me an offer. I was given little time to give them an answer and signed the offer to buy some time to think this situation out.





The company who acquired us will pay me $10,000 more a year.





I have never been involved with a meger before. Since I am still young and only 23 should I remain with my company through the merger? Or do you suggest I take the more safe offer with the other company who reconsidered meMy company is being acquired...need advice?
go for it! be positive! sounds like they want to keep you...My company is being acquired...need advice?
Why are you even asking this? The answer is obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment