Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Does anyone know where I can go for advice to claim money from a company that is about to be wound up?

I recently won an award against my ex employers. They continually objected throughout the hearing and delayed the judgement. They lodged two appeals when the Tribunal heard in my favour. They protracted their case in the Appeal Tribunal so that written submissions had to be made and as soon as they lodged theirs, they went into administration. I made the administrators withdraw their appeals. I now understand that they have filed a report to wind the company up. The administrators ignored me, and after holding a creditors meeting and selling off assets and awarding extortionate salary payments to current staff, they eventually wrote to me to say that as they considered me to be an unsecured creditor I would receive no money. Where can I get some urgent expert advice?Does anyone know where I can go for advice to claim money from a company that is about to be wound up?
For 'expert' advice, I would go to the CAB, not this site.Does anyone know where I can go for advice to claim money from a company that is about to be wound up?
I'd hire an attorney. If you had an existing judgement against the company, you should have been paid out of the funds they received from selling off assets. Did you have an attorney help you with the case against the ex employer? If so, I'd return to that attorney for advice. He should have helped you obtain your funds from the company before they ';wind up';. If the company is already in bankruptcy, you may have waited too late to receive anything. See an attorney immediately.
you have had your answer unsecured creditor if you have anything to come the adminstrator will let you know. there is nothing more you can do only wait and see if there is any money left. no point in doing anything you wont achieve nothing. going to CAB WILL BE A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME
Try a lawyer. You are an unsecure creditor.

No comments:

Post a Comment