Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice ?I have currently worked for this company for about 2 years?

I have currently worked for this company for about 2 years,I was just informed that about 80 % of my job functions will moved to another department,So I basically wont have anything to do anymore,Im not getting fired but they say that I really don't have anything else to do,because of my job responsibilities are moving. I am currently in school to study interior design.Should I just look for another job or should I stick it out cause I only have a year of school left and then I have to do 2 inten-shipss where I will have to work all day before I can get my degree? I am so bored and pissed that they did this to me ... i asked if I could move to the other department and the answer was no.I need advice ?I have currently worked for this company for about 2 years?
yes look for another job it starts there then lay offs start or they might bore you to you quit get out

No comments:

Post a Comment