Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ok i owe gas an electric company 20.000 thousand and need advice?

ok i owe gas an electric company 20.000 thousand and i recentley paid off my house and property this year. I once filed a chapter 13 back in the 90s and my question is would i be able to file a chapter 7 and erase my bill without losing my house. And one more thing if i dont file for a chapter 7 will the gas and elec company come after me and try to put a lien or sue me for my house is there any way they could take my house from me any info would be great because i really cant afford a attorny thanks yahoo awnser an anyone that can help GOD BLESS YOU AND HAVE A BLESSED DAY.And thanxsOk i owe gas an electric company 20.000 thousand and need advice?
I can't imagine that being a real bill. I would definitely check with the company to make sure they didn't make a mistake. Unfortunately if you file for bankruptcy, they will take all property into consideration including your house. Worse case scenario is you have to sell the house to pay the bill.





I would consider calling the company up to see if you can work out a payment plan IF the bill is indeed correct. But how in god's name did you rake up such a high bill?!Ok i owe gas an electric company 20.000 thousand and need advice?
20.000 thousand?





Excuse me, but is that ';.'; supposed to be a comma?





As in ';20,000'; ?





If so, I think you actually owe the electric company $20 MILLION. You'd better run!





So did you use all that electricity in one month? WTF are you doing, MAKING PLUTONIUM? Otherwise, I'd say the electric company is negligent for letting you get away with runnign up such a high bill.





Or did you tap into their lines and steal a bunch of power and this is a calculated bill based on the number of lights on yhour pot plants?





Or is this a joke?
are you sure that there is not some mistake?


How could you owe the electric company twenty thousand bucks?


I would definitely seek the advice of an attorney on such a large amount of money.





anyone of us that might guess on here and we could all be wrong since I am sure that not another person reading this has had such a large bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment